Friday, January 1, 2010

Day ONE/365 Project (A Day In My Life)

My life - a 365 Day Project - I'm actually excited about this. I definitly won't be able to post a picture every day, but I will be taking one every day and posting them hopefully each week. 2009 ended quite miserably for me. I hate to be a downer, but it did!! While I try to look to 2010 as it has to get better, it's hard. I have to though, especially for my daughter. I feel like the worst mother and wife with everything. I promise every night that I will stay off the computer while my daughter is out of school so I can spend more quality time with her...and I just can't do it. WHY? This computer is nothing and yet I can't stay away. It's sad and pathetic and I am truly going to make a commitment to this....to being a better mom, being a better wife, being a better person. A happier person!! My other resolution, while a common one I'm sure, is to loose weight. I can't stand feeling so lazy!! My goal is to loose 20 pounds!

Sorry for being Debbie Downer - I have just felt so miserable and stressed that I am trying to PULL myself up and get back to life. Well, day one is over - it was a gorgeous sunset tonight and a great dinner with family, so I'm looking to the future!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. The computer is sooo addicting! I understand what you are saying. I feel much better on the days that I do my household chores and whatnot BEFORE I let myself get on the computer. And on those other days- when one search leads to another and another... ugh- not happy with myself after days like that. Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete