Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day TWO/365 Project (A Day In My Life)

I did it - I went a whole day, well almost a whole day with no computer until my daughter went to bed. I went on a couple times to check bank account and misc. stuff like that, but nothing else..no facebook, no clickinmoms :), etc. It was a great day except for feeling a cold coming on. We washed the dogs, went to the park and then bike riding!! My picture today was of my daughter and our American Bull Dog, both laying on there backs; they are both hilarious!! I will post at the end of the week.

As far as photography, I'm kind of taking a little break. I was SUPER busy for the holidays. I just did a shoot of a man with his 4 year old daughter at a cemetary where the wife/mother was buried. I hope I accomplished what he was looking for. I'm a little disappointed in my pictures lately, there not as "crisp" as I usually like them. I'm thinking I need a new lens, so I will start looking into that more.

On another note...my hubby and I have decided to really start trying again this year for a baby. Our daughter is now 6 years old and she really wants a sibling. We had trouble conceiving her, and have "casually" tried, hoping...but now I think it's time to really make the effort. I'm not getting any younger :) Happy 2nd Day of the New Year!! Life is good XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Good job!! How did you do it?? I can't seem to stay away from the computer. It is sort of like a magnet. I need to move it somewhere less accessible :)

    ReplyDelete